COI BIATCHES!!!!!

Created by OnePlusYou

CAS my ASS

My friends and I were talking about different activities we could do over the weekend for fun. They all suggested rock climbing, ice skating, and flag football.

I suggested poker and they said.

It doesn't count for CAS.


Hahahaha supongo es muy real para muchos de nosotros ._.
Aquí más historias tipo FML: My Life is IB

Este viernes no va haber claes de ruso... Se van a cambiar para el lunes o el miercoles :/
Hahah es todo :P

PD No olviden divertirse con la tarea de la Señora de las Matemáticas (:


The jokes all say that in IB, you can only choose two of the following:

1. Good Grades

2. Enough Sleep

3. Social Life

I've found that this is far from correct.

1. No one's grades are ever good enough,

2. My chat list is at its fullest after 11:30,

3. And my IB friends are more close knit than any of my other friends, since we are the only ones who truly understand why we're constantly stressing (and why a site like this exists)

I think it's safe to say that MLIIB



Edito:
Encontre una buena página con instrucciones para hacer un lab report. Nos puede ayudar para la práctica de fotosíntesis (y todas las prácticas de lab en general).

Click Aquí


Zorra Platónica

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

no sean nenas, no comenten como "anónimo"